Wednesday, February 27, 2013

skin focused sephora haul (plus a little lip color)

DSC_8793

Late last week my friend texted me a sephora 10% code that worked if you were a VIB (The code was V436CB. Not sure if it still works but it doesn't hurt to try!) I am a sucker for codes even if it is a small amount. I mean 10% is so little that it amounts to basically the tax but still, it is something right? (and I used my ebates account...) I know I am just making excuses to spend money but half of my little haul ended up being products I felt were needed.

My skin has been going haywire lately. I blame hormones and a mask that I plan on talking about in a future post. My skin has been screaming for some attention which led me to pick up a few masks that I have been eying. Both were featured on my skincare mask wishlist post.

ORIGINS CLEAR IMPROVEMENT CHARCOAL MASK
My first Origins item. Here's to hoping I don't get obsessed since they carry so many items. My skin has felt so congested and spotty, I hope this helps clear it up or at least purge it out.

REN GLYCOL LACTIC RADIANCE MASK
I am the most excited about this mask. It has been pretty popular in the blogosphere lately. Plus I am all about the chemical exfoliation. Will report back on my thoughts.

NARS LIGHT RELFECTING SETTING POWDER
Another item that has been taking over the beauty world. I debated between this and the Hourglass version and decided against the Hourglass. I think I will wait in person to see them to decide if I want to try it out since some of them seem a bit too shimmery and that isn't what I am looking for. I just wanted a nice soft powder that blurred imperfections. Very excited to try it out and let you know how it performs.

YSL GLOSSY STAIN IN #9 ROUGE LAQUE
I wanted to throw in something fun in my virtual basket so I choose this YSL stain. This color is an online exclusive and not in store.

I can't wait to try all my picks out. A few days after I made my purchase I heard NARS launched their radiant creamy concealers at Sephora! Wish I would have waited but there is always next time. I'll be sure to update you all on how these items perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment