Saturday, February 23, 2013

a little chat over mac 109

DSC_8783

The MAC 109 brush is one of my favorite and most used brushes BUT it also annoys me. It annoys me because the quality isn't great. My brush is so battered and it isn't even that old. It also sheds like crazy. I am not sure if it is because I am rough with it (it doesn't feel like it?) or if it is because I don't wash it enough (could be the case since I am terrible at keeping up with it) but my poor 109 has had better days.

I use this for contour/bronzer application and I don't quite like using any of my other brushes as much as I do with this one for that purpose. It just perfectly applies and blends the color out and I love the shape.

This is where I turn to you, my dear readers. Do you know of any brush similar to this one that is better quality? I thought about just picking up a brand new 109 but I don't know if I want to risk the same problem again. I would love some input. What brush do you use for contour/bronzer application? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment