2. I recently booked a trip to Mexico for early December. It will be my first time visiting the country and I can't wait. I'll be staying in Playa del Carmen so if you have been, let me know of anything to check out!
3. It has been over 2 months since my sister and I have started Crossfit and we really love it. It somehow makes us feel sore after every class even though the movements don't seem all that intense at first. I give credit to our awesome trainer; he always knows our limits and when we are ready to move up a level while never making us feel intimidated or overwhelmed. I highly recommend it if you are in a workout rut. A little warning though, it can be rough on your body. I currently have callused hands and bruised up thighs from all the gymnastic and bar bell work.
4. Vampire Diaries premiered last week! Finally, I basically wait my whole life for this show to be airing. What did you guys think of the premiere? I loved it and have really high hopes for this season to surpass the disaster that was season 5.
Elena's poor desperation :(
6. Fall is hitting me at full force causing me to pull out some of my favorite fall blushes. NARS Sin and Mounia come to mind. Why did NARS discontinue Mounia? It is such a delightful shade.
7. JK Rowling always knows how to stir up HP fans with her cryptic tweets. I didn't get my hopes up that it had anything to do with HP but it was a nice to dream a little...
8. I kept seeing people talk about the film "What Maisie Knew" which is based off a book. I watched it recently on Netflix and I wasn't really moved by it. Though I do think the character lead was a fantastic little actress. Whoever was the stylist for her in the movie should get an award. All her outfits were so awesome.
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Day Oil and First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. Once I break them open and give them some love, I'll be sure to do comparison posts.
10. Key and Peele hilariously depict how texts can completely be taken out of context.