Thursday, November 22, 2012

sephora VIB sale picks

i loved seeing everyone's picks from the sephora VIB sale. i am nosy like that :) i thought i would post a quick blurb on my picks this year.

DSC_8182

BOSCIA MAKEUP BREAKUP COOL CLEANSING OIL
i know not everyone is a fan of cleansing oils but i personally really love them. i dont mind using it for taking off all makeup, eyes included, but my preferred method is using it pre-cleansing. i will use a couple pumps of this to take off my face makeup and follow with my clarisonic + whatever cleanser i am using at the time. so far i really like this! it has aided in adding much needed moisture to my face.

CLARISONIC DEEP PORE CLEANSING BRUSH HEADS
boring purchase, but i picked up the deep pore brush heads. so far i have only tried the original.

YSL GLOSSY STAIN #1 - VIOLET EDITION
i have been wanting to try these out for quite some time now. i picked the deepest and darkest shade in the range. i figured if i wanted a stain product i should pick a darker color! i have worn this once. need to test it out some more before i give my final thoughts!

KOH GEN DO AQUA FOUNDATION
i did a review on this product already. link! but i really like everything about this foundation except the high price and not so great wear time during the hot months. i picked up shade OC-2 this time.

OLE HENRICKSEN ENLIGHTEN ME
i was intrigued by this. i have been obsessed with skincare lately. i keep picking up different things and storing them away to try! i need to rein myself in. this will be my first hyper-pigmentation focused product. hopefully it will help with my skin's texture and scarring.

NARS HEAT WAVE LIPSTICK
i have talked about this before. finally picked it up! check out THIS post to see me trying it on at sephora.

WEARING YSL GLOSSY STAIN #1
DSC_8190

interesting mix for me this year. no blush, all skincare and lip products! for my USA readers, have a happy thanksgiving! i'm off to stuff myself with turkey and pies :D

so my VIB readers, what did you pick up this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment