2. I am really enjoying my short hair. I cut it back in the beginning of December and was having slight haircut regrets but that has long gone now. Less product to use, less time to waste styling it. My favorite product I have been using to help with some volume and kickass texture is BedHead Queen for a Day. I read on many Into the Gloss interviews that professionals frequently pick this for fashion and runway shows.
3. My coworker convinced me to start the show Once Upon a Time and I am really enjoying it so far. You would think Disney story lines would come off stale as a show but they spin it in a way that works and keeps it interesting. I'm currently starting season 2 so no spoilers!
5. I am obsessed with vlogs. This is huge you guys because I was a former vlog hater but I have been converted. I blame Vlogmas. I think you have to enjoy/like/want to know the person that is vlogging for them to be interesting. Who are your favorite vloggers? I am missing thefashioncitizen vlogs tbh, I hope they decided to do more beyond vlogmas.
6. What do we think of the Harry Potter illustrative books coming out? I will probably buy them as I love the series and having artistic illustrations sounds really appealing to me. I love seeing how others visualize the stories.
7. I watched one of the best movies I have ever seen on Netflix recently. It was called The Intouchables. It is in my top movies of all time so I really recommend it. It made me laugh and feel good inside. Bonus that it is based off a true story.
8. Another thing I have been obsessed with is Snapchat. I think I felt too old for the app but my coworker persuaded me to use it and showed me the ropes and now I'm hooked. I update it pretty frequently so if you are interested in seeing the mundane going-ons of my life, feel free to add me; my username is kellyyes. Let me know your username if you have the app!
9. This was the most ridiculous article I have read this week.
10. This Jimmy Fallon interview with Nicole Kidman is hilariously awkward and it made me laugh very much.